Friday, March 8, 2013

What to drink

The other day I realized I have been drinking much more beer than wine which is against my norm. After careful examination I realized the more I go out, the more I drink beer. Philadelphia is a beer city, within a few blocks of my house are four very good gastro pubs with diverse micro brews on tab. They have house wine but it is not worth the price nor is the quality what I consider up-to-par.

On the airplane I was sitting in first class with a guy who ordered "red wine". I inquired to why he ordered the 'red' wine over beer, where at least the flight attendant gives you the beer names, and he told me "I'm just a wine drinker".

Which leads to my question of the night. When you have the choice between lower quality wine or a decent or good beer (or mixed drink) what do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment